среда, 30 июня 2010 г.

Coupling Parallax Robot with iPaq – Part 2

You can read Part 1 here

So, I was able to successfully create a C# application for WinMo5 which reads input from BoeBot and can send data back to the robot. On the BoeBot I uploaded a program which reads data from IR sensors, reports it back to the COM port and wait for instructions where to go to.

The program on the iPaq has a built-in web server which allows me to connect to the application via WiFi and to read data from BoeBot, there is also a text field which can be used to send instructions back to the robot. So, for instance, via WiFi I can send a message to go forward and then receive on the web page values from IR sensors. It’s like a remote control via WiFi via built into the robot webserver.

I’ll post my current source code later.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий